Training & Consultancy Services
Across Scotland, our highly trained staff are helping individuals of all ages gain the skills and confidence to keep children safe and allow them to get the best from their childhood.
What can you expect from us?
- a child-centred approach
- staff who are knowledgeable about child protection policy, legislation and research
- a commitment to working collaboratively to support positive outcomes for Scotland's children and young people
- a commitment to respecting and promoting local child protection guidelines
- a commitment to anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive practice
- a quality assured service
- value for money.
Our trainers have a wide range of experience and expertise in the field of child wellbeing. They are experienced in the design and delivery of training in key areas of practice. All of our training courses are based on best practice and lessons from research.
If you would like to discuss arranging training or consultancy for your organisation, please contact Lara Bridges on 0131 319 8063, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.