Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2022
Be part of Scotland's biggest running festival and #LetTheKidsWin!
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival is Scotland's biggest running festival and a fantastic event for a range of abilities. From a 1k to a full marathon, there's lots of different challenges to take on. Take in the sights of Edinburgh on this famously flat route, and be surrounded by incredible crowds cheering you on along the way.
Sign up for your place below!
- Edinburgh Marathon - £500
- Edinburgh Half Marathon - £350
- Hairy Haggis Team Relay - £600
- EMF 10k - £100
- EMF 5k - £50
Why Children 1st?
When you sign up for a charity place with Children 1st we will provide you with:
- A welcome pack with sponsor forms and helpful information to kick start your fundraising.
- A Children 1st t-shirt to wear proudly on the day of your race.
- Training hints and tips to help you reach your potential.
- Dedicated support from a member of our fundraising team to help you every step of the way.
Now more than ever, Scotland’s children and families need your support, as they face the additional stresses and challenges of recovering from the impact of coronavirus. We will continue to be there providing practical and emotional support to give them help and relief.
Our work to keep Scotland’s children safe will continue to be needed more than ever.
What our participants say:
“I’ve loved the experience. The encouragement and support of Children 1st has been amazing."
“Brilliant support throughout the event, really good team. Thank you very much.”
Location: Holyrood Park, Edinburgh
Contact Name: Supporter Care Team
Contact Number: 0345 10 80 111
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org