Edinburgh Marathon Festival
Join #TeamChildren1st and make 2021 the year you take on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival!
An unforgettable running experience and a major event in the Scottish sporting calendar, the award-winning Edinburgh Marathon Festival is is now in its 18th year and will take place on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th May 2021.
There are 9 races on offer over two days including the marathon, half marathon, team relay, 10k, 5k and junior races. There really is something for everyone, so why not make the most of the Bank Holiday weekend.
- 10k – age 15+
- 5k – age 11+
- Junior 5k – age 11-18
- Junior 2k – age 9-12
- Junior 1.5k – age 6-8
- Kids Kilometre – age 3-6 kids take part with their parents
- Marathon – age 18+
- Half marathon – age 17+
- Relay (teams of 4) – age 15+
- Marathon - £350
- Half marathon - £200
- 10k - £100
- 5k, 2k, 1.5k, 1k - £50
- Relay - £500
Sign up today on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival website for a free charity place and pledge to raise the minimum sponsorship for Children 1st!
Got your own place already? Let us know using the contact form below so we can send you out your very own Children 1st Fundraising Pack and t-shirt.
Why join #TeamChildren1st?
When you take on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival for Children 1st we will provide you with:
- A welcome pack with sponsor forms and helpful information to kick start your fundraising.
- A Children 1st t-shirt to wear proudly on the day of your race.
- Training hints and tips to help you reach your potential.
- Dedicated support from a member of our fundraising team to help you every step of the way.
Contact Name: Community Fundraising Team
Contact Number: 0345 10 80 111
Contact Email: email@example.com