Mount Kilimanjaro Challenge
We are looking for 12 people to take on a once in a lifetime experience by joining us on our first ever bespoke trek to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.
From camping under starlight, watching the sunrise over Tanzania and trekking through the rainforest, this promises to be a truly unforgettable experience.
This is perfect for anyone looking for the ultimate challenge and is your opportunity to do something amazing while making a real difference to the lives of the children, young people and families we support.
Join Team Children 1st for this experience of a lifetime.
In my job, I see first-hand just how essential fundraising is to the thousands of children, young people and families that come to us every year in desperate need of support.
I am raising my own funds to raise the money needed to take part in this trek. I’ve got loads of fundraising activity planned and am looking for other people to join the team for our first ever overseas challenge.
- Breaking Strain Events will be the tour operator. They are an ethical tour operator, with all their challenges being locally-led.
- 9 days (from day of departure to day of return). Includes international flights, accommodation and meals.
- Fly from Edinburgh into Kilimanjaro International Airport, avoiding any lengthy land transfers across Kenya.
- Trek with some of the best local tour guides and soak up the local culture.
- Registration fee is £395 (can be split into 2 payments)
- Target sponsorship £4,500