Take on the Homemade Olympic Challenge and support children across Scotland
Coronavirus has changed our lives. Children and families across Scotland need your support more than ever before.
As we all emerge from this crisis more children and families will need vital help. Together we can build a better normal which supports children, families and communities to repair, recover and become stronger.
You can make sure every child and family get the help, advice and care that they need. Give your support and have fun by taking part in our Homemade Olympic Challenge.
Be a champion!
Take part in the Children 1st Homemade Olympic Challenge. Become a medal winner from your own home, garden or local park.
There are no rules. Use your imagination, get active, have fun and raise what you can to help children and families across Scotland. You can make sure they get the help, advice and care that they need.
This challenge is perfect for anyone: from individual entries to families, groups of friends and corporate teams.
All participants will receive medals for taking part and whoever raises the most money for Children 1st will be presented with their very own trophy!
To get involved or learn more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 10 80 111.
To get started with your fundraising click here to set up your own JustGiving page:
Remember to share what you're getting up to with us on social media! Tag @children1st and use #HomemadeOlympicChallenge
Need inspiration? Here are some ideas you could try:
- Run 5K, 10K, half marathon, or a Marathon
- Take part in a relay
- Distance challenge; set yourself a target and see how far you can walk, run, cycle or swim from July 24th – August 8th
- Choose 10 board games and play the decathlon challenge
- Have your own Homemade Olympic Challenge sports day in your garden or living room
- Host your own Homemade Olympic Challenge themed party
Baseball and Softball
Cycling Mountain Bike
Take part in our Closing Ceremony Quiz
We will close the Homemade Olympics with a virtual quiz. Join us live on Friday 7th August with guest host Olympian Keri-Anne Payne.
This closing ceremony will be a great excuse to organise a get together with your friends and family, test your knowledge and support Scotland's children.
What to expect:
- Quiz kicks off at 7:30pm via Zoom. Link will be sent when ticket purchased
- Hosted by quiz professionals Goose’s Quizzes
- Keri-Anne Payne will guest host an Olympic themed round
- Minimum donation of £5 to enter
Any questions just get in touch with the team on email@example.com