Where your money goes
90p in every £1 donated goes directly to services working to help vulnerable children and families to a brighter future.
Our work supporting vulnerable children and families would not be possible without the generosity of our supporters, donors and corporate partners.
Every penny raised stays in Scotland, and last year, Children 1st supported 11,814 vulnerable children, young people, parents and carers across the country.
How your donation helps
- A £25 single donation can provide a therapeutic session for a child who has experienced abuse and trauma, or two sessions at £5 a month for a year.
- £3 a month for a year can fund one hour of call taking for ParentLine Scotland, our free and confidential helpline and email service. Or a single donation of £100 would provide three hours of this service, for parents and carers who need to talk to someone about their worries.
- £30 will allow vulnerable families to receive personalised support sessions and services for one week.
- A £40 single donation funds an hour's training session for community volunteers to learn how they can keep children safe in their communities and deliver similar workshops.
- £10 a month for one year can provide weekly support for two young carers who need help improving their self-esteem, reducing their isolation and forming positive relationships.