For people affected by abuse
If you have been affected by abuse of any kind, you may find the following links helpful.
- Call ParentLine Scotland, Children 1st's national helpline, on 08000 28 22 33 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We will listen and help you get the support you need.
- ChildLine – a private and confidential service for children and young people
- Scotland's Domestic Abuse and Forced Marriage Helpline - a confidential helpline to support anyone with experience of domestic abuse or forced marriage
- Open Secret – an organisation providing confidential support to individuals and families whose lives have been impacted by childhood abuse or trauma
- Izzy’s Promise – a charity organisation based in Dundee, Scotland that offers free and confidential support and information services to survivors of organised/ritual abuse