Concerns and complaints
Should you wish to raise a concern or make a complaint about a matter relating to the work, actions or behaviour of a Safeguarder, you can do so in one of the following ways:
- in person at the address below
- by telephone on 0345 604 4296
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the contact form below
- by writing to us at the address below
- by having someone contact us on your behalf via one of the methods listed above.
It will help us to respond to your complaint if you can tell us:
- what you think has gone wrong
- details of any previous contact or correspondence with us about your complaint
- your name and the address and postcode to which we should send a reply
- an email address
- a telephone number.
The Safeguarders Panel Team at Children 1st aims to deal with complaints in a fair way. We will let you know of the proposed timescales for any investigation carried out as a result of a complaint and keep you informed of progress.
Safeguarders Panel Team
83 Whitehouse Loan
Telephone: 0345 604 4296
Email: email@example.com or contact us via the form below