For children and families
In this section, you will find information on Safeguarders, as well as links to useful websites.
Advice for children and families in relation to coronavirus
Children 1st is working alongside the Scottish Children’s Reporters Administration (SCRA) to make sure families feel supported and their rights are upheld, throughout the virtual Children’s Hearings being held because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Our Parentline service can help you understand how your virtual Hearing will work, how you can have your voices and views heard and what your rights are.
Please feel free to contact them by calling free on 08000 28 22 33 or you can start a live webchat on our Parentline webpages.
You can also take a look at the Children's Hearings Scotland website for more information on Hearings.
Information and FAQs
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions for information on Safeguarders, including advice on how to provide feedback about Safeguarders.
- Read our Safeguarder information leaflet for children and young people.
- Read our Safeguarder information leaflet for adults. The leaflet is also available in Polish, Romanian and Urdu.
- Useful links.
If there is any information you don't understand or if you would like any further information, please contact the Safeguarders Panel Team on:
- Telephone number: 0345 604 4296
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org