Feedback and complaints
Should you wish to make a complaint about a matter relating to the work, actions or behaviour of a safeguarder, you can do so in one of the following ways:
- in person at the address below
- by telephone on 0345 604 4296
- by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by writing to us at the address below
- by having someone contact us on your behalf via one of the methods listed above.
It will help us to respond to your complaint if you can tell us:
- what you think has gone wrong
- details of any previous contact or correspondence with us about your complaint
- your name and the address and postcode to which we should send a reply
- an email address
- a telephone number.
The Safeguarders Panel Team at Children 1st aims to deal with complaints in a fair way. We will let you know of the proposed timescales for any investigation carried out as a result of a complaint and keep you informed of progress.
If would like to raise a general issue about the service provided by safeguarders (or make a compliment), please contact the Safeguarders Panel Team using the contact details below.
Feedback is welcome about:
- any general improvements which could be made to the service
- the involvement of a safeguarder in the child’s case, where it is felt that this has had a positive impact on the child and/or the outcome
- any other issues which are relevant to safeguarders.
Feedback can also be provided using the Safeguarders Panel Feedback Form.
Safeguarders Panel Team
83 Whitehouse Loan
Telephone: 0345 604 4296