Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website (www.children1st.org.uk) ('our site').
1. Prohibited uses
1.1 You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm vulnerable children or young people in any way,
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
• to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
1.2 You also agree:
• not to access without our authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site;
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.