Child Wellbeing and Protection in Sport
Sport can be a brilliant way for children and young people to develop their physical and emotional wellbeing, make friends and learn new skills.
Child Wellbeing and Protection in Sport is a partnership between Children 1st and sportscotland that helps ensure children and young people stay safe and have fun while taking part in sport.
- advice on a wide range of issues, including case specific advice and support regarding any child protection or wellbeing issue.
- consultancy to help sports organisations develop ways to keep children and young people safe.
- training to develop understanding about child wellbeing and protection for coaches, clubs, governing bodies and board or committee members.
- resources including policy templates, topic specific briefings and regular updates.
GuidanceRead more Read more
Policies and templates
Information on Standards and CWPS ToolRead more Read more
Standards and self-assessment and action planning tool
Advice and informationRead more Read more
Resources, publications, briefings and signposting
TrainingRead more Read more
Training courses from Children 1st and sportscotland
If you have concerns about a child or an adult’s behaviour in sport, or for further information, contact us:
- by calling 0141 419 1156
- by email at email@example.com
- by filling in the form below.