Dates & Times
Registration Fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship: £150.00
- Open to those aged 11 years and over
- Participants must be under 18 stone 9 lbs in weight
- Participants aged 11 - 15 years old require a parent, or guardian, to be present & sign a permission document
With no previous experience needed, this challenge will present a spectacular view from the top with an adrenalin rush as you abseil down. You will receive safe and expert guidance throughout the abseil experience.
As we all know, 2020 and 2021 proved to be difficult years for everyone as the pandemic affected all our lives, and none more so than those families already struggling. Furthermore, families are now facing more uncertainty, and worry, as they face the continued rise in the cost of living seeing even more demand on the services the charity offers.
With your fundraising support we can continue to provide our services across Scotland that are helping children, young people, and families to recover and move on from their traumatic life experiences.
Get involved by securing one of our limited Children 1st charity places today and help #LetTheKidsWin
Why Children 1st?
When you sign up for a charity place with Children 1st we will provide you with:
- A welcome pack with sponsor forms and helpful information to kick start your fundraising.
- A Children 1st t-shirt to wear proudly on the day of your race.
- Training hints and tips to help you reach your potential.
- Dedicated support from a member of our fundraising team to help you every step of the way.