Dates & Times
13.1k - £150
6.5k - £75
2.6k - £50
The Kilomathon Scotland event offers something a little bit different to your usual running events, with three different distances on offer:
• Mini Kilo 2.6k for 6-14 year olds – starting and finishing at Murrayfield Stadium
• 6.5k for 15 years and above – starting at Clark Road Cycle Path and finishing at Murrayfield Stadium
• 13.1k for 16 years and above – starting at Ocean Terminal beside the historic Royal Yacht Britannia and finishing at Murrayfield Stadium
Taken part in a few 5k’s but don’t quite feel ready for a 10k yet? Then the Kilomathon 6.5k is the perfect race distance for you!
Training for a half or full marathon? Why not use the Kilomathon 13.1k as part of your training? With three distances to choose from, there’s a perfect Kilomathon race for you.
Sign up today to help #LetTheKidsWin for a FREE charity place and pledge to raise the minimum sponsorship for Children 1st.
Got your own place already? Let us know so we can send you out your very own Children 1st Fundraising Pack and t-shirt!
Why Children 1st?
When you sign up for a charity place with Children 1st we will provide you with:
- A welcome pack with sponsor forms and helpful information to kick start your fundraising.
- A Children 1st t-shirt to wear proudly on the day of your race.
- Training hints and tips to help you reach your potential.
- Dedicated support from a member of our fundraising team to help you every step of the way.